- Requested to improve continuous long-hour overtime work of warehouse office workers by client’s headquarters.
- Because working hours per work item were not clear, they couldn’t identify bottlenecks to be improved.
Visualisation using Logitan
- Visualise actual work details of office workers specifically
- It became clear that Staff A and B were engaged in approximately 70% of the irregular tasks and also that those tasks were due to personal factors (mistakes) and external factors (accidents).
- Introduced personal upskilling training programmes as a countermeasure for the personal factors of irregular tasks
- Strengthen measures for accident prevention and made operational manual for handling accidents
- Reduced overtime working hours of office workers
Reducing overtime wages by visualising work items of office workers
Before implementation Background Requested to improve continuous long-hour overtime work of warehouse office workers by client’s headq…Read more
Improved operational efficiency by reviewing staff deployment and operational process after visualisation of working hours
Before implementation Background Requested to improve operational efficiency in a warehouse that handles multiple customers. Bottlenecks It …Read more
Countermeasures for the reduction of overtime working hours by visualisation and comparison of operations in two cooperative distribution centres
Before implementation Background Amongst two similar cooperative distribution centres A and B for an electronic device manufacturer, distrib…Read more
Proposal of variable pricing and realisation of productivity improvement by figuring out working hours per work category and staff
Before implementation Background Proposed variable pricing for the cost of distribution centre and considered profit improvement measures in…Read more
Reducing overtime wages by visualisation of operations of subcontracting company in remote location
Before implementation Background Improvement of continuous long-hour overtime work was requested by customer (medicinal chemicals manufactur…Read more