- Proposed variable pricing for the cost of distribution centre and considered profit improvement measures in the distribution centre for the sake of customer (in financial sector) as well as own company (LSP).
- The customer was imposed a large cost during peak periods because the pricing was based on labour input.
- Since the service contract was based on the amount of labour input, it was difficult to suggest productivity improvement which may result in profit reduction of the LSP.
Visualisation using Logitan
- Visualisation of working hours per work category and staff
- Working hours per shipment destination were also made clear.
- Introduced a variable pricing system based on actual workload.
- Visualisation of working hours per staff made it possible to give training suited individually.
- Reduced customer’s logistics cost by variable pricing system
- Improved profit ratio of the LSP by increased work productivity resulted from individual trainings
Reducing overtime wages by visualising work items of office workers
Before implementation Background Requested to improve continuous long-hour overtime work of warehouse office workers by client’s headq…Read more
Improved operational efficiency by reviewing staff deployment and operational process after visualisation of working hours
Before implementation Background Requested to improve operational efficiency in a warehouse that handles multiple customers. Bottlenecks It …Read more
Countermeasures for the reduction of overtime working hours by visualisation and comparison of operations in two cooperative distribution centres
Before implementation Background Amongst two similar cooperative distribution centres A and B for an electronic device manufacturer, distrib…Read more
Proposal of variable pricing and realisation of productivity improvement by figuring out working hours per work category and staff
Before implementation Background Proposed variable pricing for the cost of distribution centre and considered profit improvement measures in…Read more
Reducing overtime wages by visualisation of operations of subcontracting company in remote location
Before implementation Background Improvement of continuous long-hour overtime work was requested by customer (medicinal chemicals manufactur…Read more